Saturday, June 11, 2011

I'm Back!!!

I'm back in town and back to blogging. It's been awhile since I last posted, but I had a good reason. I went to Europe to do some site seeing and help my sister. She was studying over in France for the past year and needed an extra pair of hands to help her bring all her stuff back home. My first stop was to see my sister and bring her an extra suitcase for her stuff. Her school was in the most beautiful village on the border of Switzerland and France.




Also I got to climb a cherry tree. There's this cherry tree growing on the campus property and it was full of cherries. My sister wanted to make some cherry limeade so we went cherry picking. I got this brilliant idea to climb to the top of the cherry tree, and I did. I haven't climbed a tree since I was a kid, but it was like I had never stopped.



Anyway, here are a few pictures from the start of my trip. I will share the rest throughout the week with you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment