Thursday, June 23, 2011

Paris Je T'aime


Near the end of my trip to Europe, I was able to spend three days in Paris. Those three days were spent wandering around for hours and enjoying this beautiful city. Paris is one of my favorite places to visit and there is so much to offer.


I spent a very warm Saturday exploring the cemetary Pere Lachaise. It was so beautiful and gothic. I also got to visit Oscar Wilde and see all the kisses he get's by visitors. No, I did not add to those kisses on his tomb. I'm a fan of his work, but just no.


Other than sightseeing I spent most of my time eating lot's of cheese, bread, and ice cream. I also visited multiple pastry and chocolate shops, and gorged on the famed Laduree macarons. Until the next time, I will have day dreams of my trip.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh I love Paris too! Especially laduree. We never went to pere lachaise but I loved the area around montmartre

    ReplyDelete