Monday, October 24, 2011

Sunshine and Clouds


I took these pictures a few weeks ago as the weather started to change from oppressive heat to cool breezes. On this day it was still warm enough to go out without a sweater but cool enough for tights and very cloudy. When I wake up to days like this I always want to stay indoors and curl in my bed and watch tv. Unfortunately I didn't have that option on this day, so I decided to brighten up my outfit. I always feel so much better when I wear yellow.


I know that yellow isn't a favorite for a lot of people, but I love wearing yellow in various shades. From a super bright sunshine yellow to a lovely mustard. Just wanted to add I am so excited about wearing tights again. It's one of my favorite things about fall!

 
Outfit Details:
Blouse: Zara
Skirt: Free People
Belt: Zara
Shoes: Steve Madden
Tights: Hue

8 comments:

  1. the skirt is adorable!
    xoxo
    Catita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit! hehe I have the same skirt in a different color :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love yellow too. Especially mustard. Love your outfit, that skirt is so pretty. I think your blog is great and that is why I now proceed to follow:)
    Carla
    redpunzel-Carla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS SKIRT! :D

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look adorable in these photos, I like your style!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    Giveaway on my blog!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi lovely,
    your skirt is fabulous!I love also your yellow blouse!
    You look so pretty;)
    I just found your blog...it's so cute!!
    I added to your followers:)
    I'm very happy if you follow me too
    Have a great day:)
    Xoxo
    Mary
    www.fashionteaat5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have the most adorable skirt.
    Looks very pretty on you.

    http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
    http://styleidcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful skirt :) visit my blog http://pleasestrikeapose.blogspot.com/, and if you like it follow me, I'll be so grateful!

    ReplyDelete