Tuesday, October 11, 2011

San Francisco: Part 2



These are pictures I took on my last day in San Francisco while spending the day running around the city and eating with my cousin. We started out with having lunch at Tartine and it was amazing. My turkey sandwich with broccoli pesto still makes me hungry when I think about it. Also my cousin pastrami was also just as good. After an amazing lunch we walked around the Mission and took some amazing pictures of the art work displayed on the buildings.



 After spending all afternoon walking around the day ended with some delicious Japanese food. After dinner my cousin, his roommate and I grabbed a few donuts at Bob's Donut Shop and went back to their place to watch a few episodes of Mad Men. I ate a lo while in San Francisco and did a lot of walking. I can't wait till my next trip back, there is still so much I want to do and see.



Outfit Detail:
Pants: Anthropologie
Shirt: Old Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment