Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Picture Day


The hardest part of blogging for me, has been the issue of taking pictures. I take all of my own pictures, unless I'm back home visiting my parents then I have one of them take my pictures for me. But living in NY walking around with my camera and stopping in the middle of a random street that I like, so that I can take a picture still makes me really uncomfortable. That's why I tend to take some many of my pictures on my roof, cause there's no one watching me.  Lately I've decided to step out of my comfort zone and take pictures in places that I really like. Sorry for my mini rant, just wanted to share some feelings with everyone.

 
Outfit Details:
Skirt: Anthropologie
Top: Old Navy
Cardigan: Uniqlo
Belt: Uniqlo
Tights: Hue

3 comments:

  1. Good on you for setting out of your comfort zone. I still need to learn to do that. Great outfit, like the mix of pieces you put together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the style... you look casual, Chic and original <3.

    http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
    http://styleidcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for such lovely comments

    ReplyDelete