Friday, July 13, 2012

Haziness of Summer


Surviving the summer heat as well as the summer humidity has been something for me to get used to. Living in West Africa these past three months has really changed my love of layering and made me rely more on light some dresses and just adding an accessory to my outfits to make them more me. I'm a layers kind of girl, but when the heat rolls around, that's no longer an option. The day I took these pictures, it was extra hot and humid, by that afternoon we had a full on thunderstorm that lasted a few days. As I type this up it's getting pretty cloudy today, so I am foreseeing a weekend indoors in my air conditioned apartment watching some movies. What are your plans this weekend?
Outfit Details:
Dress: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Coach
Belt: Uniqlo

4 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful in this outfit! I love that sweet summer dress, it looks like it was made for you :)
    xx Maria
    http://avenuemaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete