Friday, July 20, 2012

Fast Times


Is it just me or is time flying by really fast? I mean, in less than two weeks it's going to be August. Autumn is just around the corner and I'm very happy about that. With days either filled with heavy rains or extreme heat, I tend to spend a lot of time indoors. My summer hasn't been my usual summer of balancing work, beach time, outings, road trips, and friends. Instead it's been filled with long days at the office and weekends filled with loads of laundry and hoping for the sun to come out so my clothes can dry. Not having a Laundromat or washer/dryer has been something I've had to get used to. Being in a foreign country and having no access to those things and doing my laundry by hand has been an adventure of not ruining my clothes and actually getting them clean. Hand washing is hard work! Anyway, it's finally Friday and it's raining, but I am looking forward to a weekend filled with catching up on some sleep and movies. Hope your weekends are filled with fun and relaxing!!!

Outfit Details:
Top: Anthropologie
Skirt: Anthropologie

2 comments: