Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Feeling Awkward


I decided to start taking outfit pictures again, since that's the main point of this blog. The only issue was where am I going to take pictures. I was so used to my spots back in NY, like my roof or the park not to far away from my apartment. Living in a new country and not knowing where anything is, finding creative places to take outfit pictures has been a journey. Also, it's so hot over here that staying under the sun for more than a minute is torture. I threw on this dress that my mom got me while on vacation in Puerto Rico. I'm currently living out of a suitcase filled with just summer clothes. These were taken on my front porch of my apartment complex. The lighting is not very good, so I think I will have to continue my search for the perfect place. Also, I got really embarrassed when I caught my neighbor staring at me while I was twirling on my porch. Awkward!




No comments:

Post a Comment