Sunday, April 22, 2012

Missing The Cool Breeze



Do you ever wake up one morning wishing for it to be cold outside, instead of the constant 90 degree days you've been experiencing. Well that's what's going on with me. Currently I am a sweltering and sweaty mess living in a new continent for 6 months. The one thing I miss about NYC (outside of family and friends) is my air conditioned apartment and the cool weather I left behind. I took these pictures a week before I left for West Africa and I'm finally getting around to posting them. I finally got some Internet connection in my apartment!!!! I sure do miss cool days and nights, hopefully I'll get used to the warmer climate soon!
Outfit Details:
Skirt: H&M
Shirt: Uniqlo
Shoes: JCPenny
Jacket: DKNY

3 comments:

  1. Great outfit, I really like your skirt :)
    XOXO

    Celia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. It was one of the best buys I've had!!

      Delete
  2. Nice outfit! =)

    Thanks a lot for following my blog, I really appreciate that! I'm following yours too! Hope you visit my blog soon again. Have a nice weekend! :)

    ♥,
    Minna
    Missingsparkles.com
    Blogger
    Bloglovin
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete