Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Farmers Market



I'm back, finally got my Internet fixed and can blog again. These photos are from Friday. I had the day off from work and woke up early to head to the farmers market at Union Square. I love this market with all the fresh fruits and veggies. Whenever I get the chance, I always make the choice to go the farmers market to get my produce.



As the summer season is getting closer to ending, I'm taking the time to dress as summery as possible and enjoy the warm weather. This dress was a gift from my mom and it's so light and perfect for hot summer days. I always tend to wear something comfortable when heading to the market, since I have to carry everything back home on the subway.

2 comments:

  1. That's a sweet dress & I love farmer's markets! Excited to meet you at the picnic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is beautiful, I love the cut and color of it. I love Farmer's Market, everything is and looks so fresh. Need to make a trip this weekend. Hope your week is going well.

    http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
    http://styleidcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete