Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tights or No Tights?


Do you suffer from the love of tights like I do? I'm the kind of girl who starts wearing tights once the first day of fall hits, even if it's not cold out yet. I'll wear my tights until I can't bear it any longer, because it's to darn hot outside. Anyway, while getting ready for another day of work, the sun finally decided to come out again. I don't know about you guys, but the weather over here has been all over the place and driving me crazy. So getting dressed for work has kind of been all over the place and a bit boring. So with the change of weather I decided to pull out one of my favorite skirts and brighten up my look on such a sunny and bright day.



Even though the sun had decided to share it's wonderfulness on this lovely weekday, it was still too chilly for me to go without my trusty tights. I actually wore a cardigan and a scarf over this outfit during the day, but decided not to picture it on the blog. While leaving work, I did notice a certain amount of shorts and tanks out. It wasn't even in the low 70s yet. I just don't get it, don't other people get cold or at least a little chilly, especially on a windy day? I do, so my tights kept me nice a toasty for the rest of the day. Also, I wanted to enjoy a few more days wearing my tights. Well, it's time to wrap this up, so I hope wherever you are things are starting to warm up and actually feel like spring.

 
T-Shirt - J. Crew
Skirt - Anthropologie
Tights - Hue
Booties - DSW 

No comments:

Post a Comment