Friday, August 31, 2012

End of Summer and Freak Outs

It's been awhile since my last post, but things have been a bit overwhelming these last few weeks. I've been wanting to post, actually these pictures were taken ages ago for a post I had planned but I've completely forgotten about. Work has been extra busy with deadlines and reports. Also, I've started job hunting again since I will be back in the states in 5 weeks. Trying to figure out my next step in life is always a stressful thing for me to do. As days go by and October inches its way closer, the idea of heading back to New York unemployed and living off of my savings scares me. I know I'll eventually find something, but the thought of not finding a job that I will actually like freaks me out even more. I know I shouldn't be worrying and stressing out doesn't accomplish anything, but that's just how I'm wired.
 
 


Anyway, onto other things. Lately I've been looking forward to Autumn and planning my shopping list for the upcoming season. I've already marked a few items on some of my favorite sites to prepare me for October in New York. I can't wait till I am back in the city heading to my favorite coffee shop wrapped up in a warm cardigan. Summer heat and palm trees are nice, but I truly love that time of year when the leaves start to change and cool breezes take over. I'm a New England girl through and through and sure do love my Autumn's.


Outfit Details:
Skirt: mango
Blouse: Anthropologie
Shoes: Steve Madden

9 comments:

  1. You look so ridiculously cute! I LOVE your skirt! Way to pair it with the neon top =D

    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/
    Twitter: Sensiblestylist

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt is lovely! It reminds me of a stripey skirt that I have that i really need to dig out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that yellow top - the color is beautiful on you!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the stripe skirt is adorable, and I love how you paired it with the yellow top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I follow you! Can you follow me? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your skirt, what a great pattern and that top is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful! Your blog is lovely by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic
    Alice&Sara

    ReplyDelete
  7. really cute outfit! ;) You have a great blog, would you like to follow eachother? Kisses from Portugal! ;)

    http://gomadandbuyeverything.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete