Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Getting Over Cold's


It's been forever since I last blogged and the reason was because I have been sick the past two weeks. It's been raining non-stop over here in Ivory Coast and it's also been hot and humid during the many days of ran. So all of that together brought about a bad head cold and made my allergies start acting up. So I have been on antibiotics and bed rest for a some time. I'm finally getting back to normal. I never realized how homesick I would get while I was sick. I guess I really starting missing my roommates who always made me feel better whenever I was sick. They once spent a whole night at the hospital with me when I got really sick. It's good to be back to normal again and blogging. I've really missed it. Also, I finally found a place to take outfit pictures, without getting really funny looks from the locals.


Outfit Details:
Skirt: Free People
Blouse: Urban Outfitters


4 comments:

  1. Hii! Omg, I love your blouse! It's amazing <3 What do you think if we followed eachother? Kisses, Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hii! Great! Here I am! But I really can't find you on my followers list! Lets keep in touch! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit!

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Kisses

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete