Friday, September 30, 2011

San Simeon


I know, it's been awhile since I last blogged but I have a good reason. I was on vacation in California and when I got back to NY work sucked up all of my time. Now that things have settled down, I can start blogging again. California was amazing and I still miss it everyday. Wanted to share some pictures I took while I was in San Simeon.



While in San Simeon, I visited the Hearst Castle, visited a winery, spent more time at the beach than I have all summer. Taking a break from being in a city and just taking time out was the perfect vacation. Also, every view was breathtaking. I took over a hundred pictures while visiting this area and even more in San Francisco, but I will share those in another post.






Outfit Details:
Shorts: H&M
Top: TopShop
Jacket: DKNY
Shoes: Steve Madden


2 comments:

  1. It was fun, perfect place to go when you need a break from the city

    ReplyDelete